Thursday, 13 February 2014

Pigs by Kids - update

Do you remember the Pigs by Kids campaign by Natwest which wanted children to design the new official Natwest piggy bank?

We entered it (twice over) and this week, as a thank you for our creativity, we were sent two very special gifts. They are soft toy replicas of our crafted prototype pigs.

It is amazing how much they look like our designs, and the girls absolutely adore them. They are taking them in to show in assembly this week. 

Our original designs are here....

What do you think of them? 




You can follow news about the new Natwest pig Pigby using the hashtag #PigbyandFriends

1 comment:

  1. They're fantastic! The girls must be so chuffed! I still have my set of five piggies from back in the day :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I may not find the time to reply to them personally, but I do read each and every one. Thank you.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...